sibutramine diet pills
Keyword

Battlefield 3 Reality MOD

1 week 4 hours ago 1 week 4 hours ago by -SD-TeRRoRz.
-SD-TeRRoRz
More
Topic Author
Battlefield 3 Reality MOD #648
HI guys and girls,

Hope all is well with everyone.

It's been a fair old while since I've been on and spoken to you all. I've been so busy with work and family and haven't had much time to game unfortunately.

I have been coming online from time to time and checking the website etc and have noticed that there has been quite a drop off in the player base on AA (Which is a shame).

I came across a MOD for Battlefiled 3 that only released in mid July of this year and thought it might be a good game for the SD clan to have a look at moving over to if AA completely dies. I will leave a link to the website down below where you can check it out! There are also instructions on how to download the MOD and play it etc, which is all relatively straight forward.

You will need to own a copy of the premium version of Battlefiled 3 with all the DLC if you want to play it but the good news is you can currently buy this from Steam for just £6.99 (link also below). The offer ends on the 27th of September so might be worth having a look soon if you're interested!

I'm hoping to try and get on more and more so hopefully catch up with you all soon!

Regards

TeRRoRz

bf3reality.com/

store.steampowered.com/app/1238820/Battlefield_3/
The following user(s) said Thank You -SD-DELTON-ACI-, -SD-$cRuMpF, -SD-THEBOGEYMAN, -SD-Ebbes, -SD-Ral_7013

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 days 10 hours ago
-SD-DELTON-ACI-
Founder
Founder
More
Battlefield 3 Reality MOD #649
Buy Battlefield 3™ Premium Edition
SPECIAL PROMOTION! Offer ends 27 September £6.99.

Wow i paid £90 for it and now its £6.99

6 days 6 hours ago
-SD-Karma
-SD-Member
-SD-Member
More
Battlefield 3 Reality MOD #650
Delton you paid 90quid for it over a decade ago lol

6 days 5 hours ago 6 days 5 hours ago by -SD-DELTON-ACI-.
-SD-DELTON-ACI-
Founder
Founder
More
Battlefield 3 Reality MOD #651
:( £40 for game and then all the add on's they didn't have the premium when it first come out :angry:
This is why i will never pay for a game again.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds